About Raymond James
Financial advisors at Raymond James have the freedom to meticulously tailor a long-term plan based solely on the financial well-being of each client and his or her specific goals.
In 1962 Bob James set out to build a different kind of financial services firm – one that would focus on long-term planning instead of simply executing trades, one that would help remain consistent through market highs and lows, and one that would always put clients and the advisors who serve them first.
And now, after more than 50 years of integrity, independence, and innovation, Bob James’s different kind of firm is one of the leading independent financial services companies in the United States.
By the numbers:
- Founded in 1962; public since 1983
- Approximately $796 billion in client assets
- Market capitalization of approximately $11.3 billion
- More than two times required regulatory capital
- 125 quarters of consecutive profitability*
- Approximately 7,900 financial advisors
- Equity research coverage of nearly 1,200 companies
* As of: 3/31/2019
Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information provide is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell Raymond James Financial Stock and is no guarantee of future performance or success.
The professionals at Tempus Advisors work closely with highly knowledgeable and experienced specialists from Raymond James. They include:
- Michael Gibbs, Director of Portfolio & Technical Strategy
His insight has been featured on various financial news networks as well as in print media such as The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Market-Watch, and Bloomberg.
- Doug Drabik, Senior Strategist, Retail Fixed Income
He adds more than 20 years of experience in fixed income to the resources at Raymond James.
- Todd Fullam, Retirement Plan Consultant
He brings more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry to Raymond James. His background includes mutual fund wholesaling, investment product management, and retirement plan sales and consulting.
While we are familiar with the tax provisions of the issues presented herein, as Financial Advisors of RJFS, we are not qualified to render advice on tax or legal matters. You should discuss tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.